The DLF-140s is a 140mm (5.51″) max width desktop label finisher. Designed to laminate, cut, slit, strip & roll your pre-printed labels. If you pair this finisher with something like the Epson C7500 or the Afinia L801 you can print your labels onto continuous material. Then take the printed roll and feed it through the DLF-140s to produce your finished labels.
This label finisher offers everything you need to professionally cut and finish short-run labels from your digital colour label printer.
SPEED UP PRODUCTION, WHILE LOWERING COST:
• Accurately cut any shape label on demand, without the added cost of dies.
• New generation optical sensor eliminates potential registration errors caused by dust or debris from cutting area.
• Easy to load and manoeuvre, saving time and money.
SIMPLIFY YOUR WORKFLOW:
• Say goodbye to pre-cut labels.
• Take control of your own label production, eliminating waiting times and stock holding.
• Laminate your labels before cut to add a different finish and protection.
• Eliminate hassle associated with producing full bleed labels.
DLF140s Video Overview:
Pair your DLF 140s Label Finisher with the OKI Pro 1040 or 1050. You can print continuous materials including papers, plastics & foils which can then be laminated and cut to shape on the finisher. This combination of printer and finisher makes for a very versatile label production solution.
Check out our OKI Pro 1040 / 1050 & DLF140s Package DealFind out more
19 mm (0.75”)
up to 6
0.25 mm (10 mil)
76 mm (3”)
CE, FCC, RoHS
We’re on hand, when you need usLet’s Chat